You enroll for benefits online at www.ezenroll.com.
- Have your Tri-Star account number and Tri-Star password or Social
Security number handy:
- Type your Tri-Star account number or Social Security number without
- If you already have a password established with Tri-Star, enter
it in the password field. Otherwise, enter the last 4 digits of
your Social Security number as your password. Click the Submit button.
- Read the authorization statement, and then click Continue to the "Welcome"
- Read and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your current benefit elections will be displayed and you can make
changes for the new plan year or leave your benefit selections unchanged.
You may also make changes to your personal, dependent, and/or beneficiary
- You can enroll an adult dependent child up to age 26.
- Increases to supplemental life insurance for you and/or your spouse
will require the completion of an Evidence of Insurability form and
approval by Minnesota Life prior to the increase going into effect.
Minnesota Life will mail the form directly to you. Complete the form
and return it to Minnesota Life.
- Print a copy of your online 2014 benefit elections.
Later you can compare it to the confirmation statement.
- If you make a mistake or wish to change your benefit selections, simply
sign back in and repeat the enrollment process again. The last changes
you make before 11:59 pm on November 17th will be your elections
for the 2014 plan year. You may make changes only if you have a qualified
change in family status.
If You Do Not Enroll
If you are a new hire and you do not enroll by your enrollment
deadline, you will have the following coverage by default:
- Basic life and AD&D insurance.
- Short-term disability coverage.
- Long-term disability coverage.
- Basic medical plan for yourself only with after-tax deductions for
your portion of the cost of this coverage. You will be defaulted to
tobacco use status.
This coverage will remain in effect for the 2014 calendar year. You cannot
choose new options during the year unless you have a qualifying change